Energy – something we all seem to need more of while we continually feel as if it’s always running out. Here at EraseDisease.com, we like to use the word vitality to describe the amount of enthusiasm, vigor and drive you have for life and love. When we have a great deal of vitality, we feel invigorated, young, excited and happy. Many times, feeling low vitality can be a simply change of thought process, but there are times when larger changes need to be made to give you back that energy you once had.
Cardio Juvenate is a great option for individuals looking to increase vitality naturally and effectively. Packed full or arginine, carnitine and citrulline, Cardio Juvenate gives your circulatory system that extra boost needed to face the day. Of course, there are a variety of natural options available in addition to Cardio Juvenate that can increase energy and get you back to enjoying life…
It’s usually around 3pm that your energy starts to diminish, and your nerves start to get a bit frazzled. If you’re lucky, you can forge your way through it and keep an upbeat attitude as you work towards the end of the day. However, if you’re like millions of adults who face energy issues, that 3pm slump lasts most of the day. Here’s how you can fix it:
1. Magnesium – Magnesium is an essential nutrient that is needed for more than 300 biochemical reactions in the body, including breaking down glucose into energy. Magnesium deficiencies have been linked to higher heart rates and low energy levels. Add some more nuts to your diet to help your body naturally create more vitality.
2. Go for a Walk – Many times your body just needs to get the blood flowing in order to wake up. Physical activity, though it may not seem like it at first, actually increases vitality levels. A simple 10-minute walk around the block on your lunch break or before work can increase overall energy levels as well as mood.
3. Power Naps – Some of the most influential scientists and leaders of all time understood the power of power naps. A quick, 60-minute power nap can give your brain time to process and catalogue everything that has happened in the day and prepare it for the rest of the day – which, in turn, can give you more energy.
4. Emotions – Stress is one of the biggest energy zappers because it can be a direct result of anxiety, an emotion that uses a lot of energy. Anger is another energy zapper that can leave you feeling drained. If you’re stressed or angry, deal with those emotions, recognize that they exist and why they exist, and cut yourself some slack. Exercise is a great way to beat stress and anger. Yoga, meditation, listening to music, watching a movie or reading a good book can help your brain excape the exhaustion that stress and anger can bring.
5. Diet Changes – When we feel that 3pm slump coming on, many of us turn to a sugar high; those Halloween treats hidden in your desk drawer, the cake from last night’s birthday party, or the donuts left over in the break room. While those sugary snacks might provide a quick boost of energy and mood, it’s a false promise and within the hour you will be feeling more tired then before you had the sugary snacks. Avoid sugar and eat more whole grains. Whole grains provide a slow, steady release of energy, instead of a high and a crash.
Arginine is an amino acid that is crucial to heart health, healthy circulation and vitality. Arginine has been shown in studies to improve blood flow and increase oxygen throughout the body. With increased oxygen comes increased vitality – it’s that simple. Give Cardio Juvenate a try today!