Psychological stress is a part of everyone’s life, but there are ways to manage stress so that it doesn’t get the best of you. Stress levels can cause a rise in cortisol and adrenaline, and both of these hormones can increase blood pressure. Stress is a major contributor to high blood pressure, and high blood pressure can lead to a number of health problems including heart disease and stroke.
Taking arginine, Vitamin C, ginseng, and other supplements are recommended for those who are exposed to high stress levels to help your body fight the negative effects of stress. Arginine can help keep your blood pressure low and also help with maintaining a healthy cardiovascular system during stressful times.
Here are 5 ways to reduce stress naturally and reduce your risk of developing a chronic illness:
- Yoga – the deep controlled and focused breathing of yoga is shown to reduce stress levels naturally.
- Meditation – meditation is similar to yoga in how it can reduce stress, and there are many different types of meditation.
- Exercise – moderate exercise on a regular basis is proven to reduce chronic stress levels, even with something as simple as a short walk every day.
- Reduce caffeine intake – coffee has some health benefits, but some people are sensitive to caffeine, and anxiety levels can increased for those people.
- Get more sleep – people with less sleep have increased cortisol levels. Even a short nap can reduce cortisol levels and help you manage stress.
In addition to these stress reduction techniques, there are supplements like arginine and ginseng that can reduce the effects of stress on the body. Arginine improves the function and elasticity of blood vessels. Arginine can lower blood pressure in people who have developed high blood pressure as a result of chronic stress. Arginine improves the cardiovascular system by increasing the level of available nitric oxide. As a person ages or is stressed nitric oxide levels can decrease, and arginine can maintain normal nitric oxide levels and even increase them.
Taking a regular arginine supplement is important to reducing the impact of stress on your body along with using natural stress reduction methods. By taking arginine regularly along with other supplements you can reduce your chance of developing a serious illness related to stress.
Have you tried Cardio Juvenate Plus recently? With arginine, citrulline and carnitine, Cardio Juvenate Plus can lower blood pressure and improve heart health. But don’t take our word for it, see what our Fans have to say: Testimonials