February is Heart Month, and in celebration of our amazing clients and this amazing L-arginine supplement, we wanted to share some heart healthy tips that you can combine with Cardio Juvenate Plus to improve your cardiovascular health.
Cardiovascular Health Tips with L-Carnitine Supplements
1. Exercise – We truly can’t stress this enough. December and January are huge months for gym memberships and home workout purchases; however that enthusiasm to get into shape usually dies off around February. This is the month that you need to maintain your fitness goals and stick to your New Year’s Resolutions. Mix up some Cardio Juvenate Plus about 20 minutes before every workout (you should be trying to hit the gym at least three times a week). The L-carnitine supplement will improve your metabolism during workouts and the L-arginine supplement will improve circulation and oxygen flow during cardio.
2. Healthy Diet – As with any workout routine, a healthy diet is a key element. During Heart Month, when we focus the number one killer of adults in this country; cardiovascular diseases, it’s important to eat mindfully. What we mean by that is to always remain conscious of what you are putting into your body. While you know the exact ingredients included in Cardio Juvenate Plus, and have probably researched the benefits of L-arginine and L-carnitine supplements, it’s important to have this knowledge about everything that you eat. Do you research the ingredients, caloric value or sugar numbers in the products you purchase at the grocery store? In February, start thinking about what you’re eating and do your best to get some more fruits, vegetables and organic foods into your heart healthy diet.
3. Decrease Stress – In today’s hectic environment, when budgets are limited and vacations are few, it’s incredibly important to remember your sanity. Stress breeds aches and pains, headaches, and mood swings. It can also lead to high blood pressure and hypertension. One of the benefits of L-arginine is its ability to lower blood pressure and increase circulation. This increased circulation delivers oxygen and essential nutrients to the body, helping you maintain that ‘good’ feeling throughout the day. Try some yoga, meditate, read a book, take a walk, or do whatever you can do reduce your stress each and every day.
4. Break Bad Habits – Smoking, over-drinking, maintaining a poor diet, watching too much TV, and not getting enough exercise are habits of life. When you fall into these habits, they become a lifestyle that is slowly killing the health of your heart. Finding a way to break bad habits can be the toughest thing that you ever do. Whether you’re a smoker, a couch potato, or a heavy drinker; all of these habits become a part of your lifestyle and can be extremely difficult to change. Start the change with Cardio Juvenate Plus. The L-carnitine supplement metabolizes fatty acids, thus by burning fat it gives you the energy you need to get off the couch and curb certain cravings.
5. Talk to Your Doctor – Maybe you don’t have health insurance. Maybe you don’t like going to the doctor. February is heart month, and the perfect opportunity to make an appointment with your physician for a physical. Have your physician check your blood pressure (on both arms) and your cholesterol levels. These are two key elements that will tell your physician whether you are at risk for cardiovascular disease. Talk to your physician about Cardio Juvenate Plus and the benefits of L-arginine and L-carnitine supplements.